Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A new beginning!

Hey there! My name is Gabriella and I'm a complete foodie. I LOVE food. Every moment can be better with the right amount of yummy delicious food. I'm from the MidWest and out here food is a BIG DEAL. I'm also situated pretty close to the South so we get some undertones of food habits from the "clean your plate" slogan of the South. Food is awesome; 'nough said, right? Well not quite... too much food and always combining food with having a fun time can turn sour... quickly. Just like an alcoholic can only have fun with alcohol present, so does the presence of food for those addicted.
Cue blog.

This blog is created to make better choices. You don't have to ignore cravings and your comfort food in order to eat better, and to live healthier. I want to be able to work through these things and come out on top. So why am I so devoted to this cause? Let's take a journey...

Last year, during one of the hardest semesters of my life, I contracted mono. It left me completely devastated! I was about to embark on a new healthier lifestyle complete with working out 3x's a week and eating the best food of my life. Well, with mono that doesn't exactly help. Needless to say my health kick has been demolished ever since. Not having enough energy to do much doesn't help. So I want to get back to the energy level I used to have while also losing some fat and workin' it!


Are you ready for a new you?

No comments:

Post a Comment